Grip Trex feature two major advancements in dog boots - an upper portion inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram sole. Built on an anatomical mold just like human shoes, the boot's upper maintains a consistent size, shape, and fit. The design and construction ensures the boots are easy to put on, easy to secure, provide continued comfort, and stay on your dog's paws. For the sole, Ruff Wear partnered with Vibram to develop the Grip Trex design which provides unequaled grip, traction, durability, and performance. Together, these two advancements produce a completely revolutionary dog boot from top to bottom. Plus, Grip Trex boots have a Knew-tec synthetic pigskin interior grip cuff to help keep them on your dog's paws.
1. Superior Traction -- Non-marking Vibram sole with a multi-directional, flexible lug design
2. Secure Fit -- Adjustable closure strap for a custom fit
3. Mud Guard -- Enhances fit and long term durability
4. Reflective -- 3M reflective trim adds low-light visibility
5. Breathable Upper -- Tightly woven air mesh top keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
Sizing and Measuring Your Dog's Paws:
Measuring your dog's paws is crucial to getting a proper fit. Grip Trex are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight. Size is based on paw width, not length.
Ruffwear GripTrex Boots XXS Gray 2.0inch
Ruffwear GripTrex Boots XS Gray 2.25inch
Ruffwear GripTrex Boots Medium Gray 2.75inch