The Halti Optifit Headcollar for Dogs is a complete program to stop your dog from pulling all in one. The unique design gently steers the head to control the dog's direction of movement (like a horse), putting you back in control.
- The complete Stop Pulling program
- Gently steers the head to control direction of movement
- Fits any length nose with total comfort
- Makes training easy & puts human in control
The Optifit Headcollar is designed to fit dogs other headcollars won't; whether short- or long-nosed, the Optifit provides unmatched comfort and the perfect fit.
Halti Optifit Headcollars provide unparalleled comfort for the dog. No metal parts are in contact with the dog's skin and the point of steering is carefully positioned to be far down the nose, away from the eyes. A self-adjusting chin strap and unique, reflective cheek straps follow the contours of the dog's face, avoiding the eyes and lips entirely.
The Optifit Headcollar features an on-off muzzle action and allows your dog free movement of its jaws should you allow it.
Includes: Halti Optifit Headcollar, comprehensive training DVD & guide, and a Halti safety link which connects to the dog's collar for extra security.
Sizing Guide: Using a flexible measuring tape:
1. Measure the circumference of the thickest part of the dog's snout (closest to the base of the head).
2. Measure the circumference of the dog's neck starting at the point directly behind the jaw.