- Safe for your pet
- 20% more absorbent than other leading brands
- 99.9% dust free
- Made of material that meets FDA standards **
- Odor Control Guaranteed*
A clean cage is essential to the well-being of your pet. Following these bedding/litter instructions will help ensure the health of your pet.
Appropriate for use in any type of home.
Cover floor with loose product to a depth of 1–3 inches.
- At least once per week, remove all bedding and wash enclosure with a mild soap solution. Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of soap residue.
- Frequency of cage cleaning depends on the size of your pet’s home and number of animals.
- Always replace bedding with fresh product.
- Not maintaining a clean cage could result in your pet developing respiratory problems due to ammonia build up in the cage caused by urine.
Used bedding should be discarded.