Let your pet have the freedom to roam around in his own paw-sonal space with MidWest’s wood and wire pet gate. This handy gate is designed to fit a variety of needs and various spaces in your home. Whether you want to keep your pet away from a room with fine furniture, make sure he stays out of the baby’s room, provide a temporary barrier while entertaining guests, or keep a new puppy off carpeted areas while being trained, MidWest gates offer the perfect solution!
32” Tall, Expands to fit openings 29-50” WideKey Benefits
- This wood and wire mesh gate is designed to keep your pet in his very own designated area.
- Safe and secure pressure locking bar is designed to keep your pal in one place.
- Portable and easy to install with no assembly required.
- The wood and metal design go with almost any home decor.
- This gate is also paw-fectly suitable for feline friends and other pets too.
Require some assembly. All hardware is included.
- Squeeze the latch and pull up the pressure locking bar to release the security clip from the notches and loosen the gate.
- Place the gate in the desired entryway with the locking bar on the side opposite of where your pet will remain.
- Begin expanding the gate until it fits snuggly in the entryway.
- Place the security clip in the appropriate numbered notch that will produce a snug fit.
- Press down and lock in place. The top of the security clip should angle inward on the locking bar as shown.
- Double check that the gate fits securely.
- To remove the gate, squeeze the latch and pull up on the pressure locking bar to release the security clip from the notches. Pull the sides of the gate inward and remove.