The benefits of Royal Canin Mini Dermacomfort at a glance:
- For small dogs with sensitive skin
- Supports the skin’s barrier role
- Keeps skin healthy
- Reduces skin irritation and itching
- With selected, highly digestible protein sources which are for dogs with sensitive skin
- With valuable omega-3- and omega-6 fatty acids which have a positive effect on skin and fur
- Reduces skin issues. Visible results achieved after only one month of feeding
- Less scratching and itching
Royal Canin Mini Dermacomfort dog food contains a unique combination of nutrients and a patented complex to improve and keep your dog’s fur and skin healthy. After only one month of feeding your dog Royal Canin Dermacomfort you will notice an improvement, with less scratching and itching. Royal Canin Health Nutrition - know and respect your dog's behavioural and nutritional requirements to ensure its wellbeing and health.
Rice, wheat gluten*, animal fats, wheat, corn gluten feed, corn, oats (peeled), chicken liver (hydrolysed), minerals, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil (source of EPA and DHA), linseed (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), fructo-oligosaccharides, borage oil (source of gamma-linolenic acid), marigold extract (source of lutein).